Monday 18 November 2013

Initial plan of what to research

 

Below I have written a rough idea about the types of things I need to research before planning my own music magazine. I will need to gather information about different genres of magazines, the target audiences of them all, details about the layout and design of current music magazines and of the different features, articles, double-page spreads and models that they include. I am hoping that the stuff I have written will contribute to a successful magazine construction as it will allow me to have enough knowledge and understanding on a variety of aspects on the magazine industry. It will also influence and potentially enhance some of my creative decisions with regards to layout, content and design.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment